;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-decoration-style:initial;text-decoration-color:initial;float:none;display:inline”>As it’s early season I’ll be keeping the dives on Saturday to approximately 20-25m. Likely to be a scenic dive in the morning followed by a wreck in the afternoon. Sunday morning will be our window to get to the Aeolian Sky ~30m and we'll finish up with another wreck on Sunday afternoon.
Hi Hellfins,There wasn't much interest for April so I've delayed my Swanage Trip to the weekend of the , traveling down evening of the 18th and diving the The tides should allow us to get three wreck dives and a scenic dive in. Depending on numbers we will either be chartering a hard boat from Swanage Boat Charters or hopping onto an existing shuttle schedule. Weather permitting the itinerary will hopefully include star wrecks such as the Kyarra and Aeolian Sky. Accommodation is likely to be some plush looking caravans with a good view.Diving will be in the Sports Diver range, just reply to this e-mail if interested, but please, don't reply to all! I'll be collecting a deposit of £50 off the lucky applicants followed by full payment sooner rather than later!
kind regards,Ian Beatty-Orr.ian (d o t) beatty (d o t) orr (a t) gmail (d o t) com