Rib trip – 29/30 September

Rib trip – 29/30 September

Hi all,
Matt, Pierre and myself are thinking about taking Molly out on 29/30 September, and need a few more people to make the trip viable. 
The plan would be to wait until the last minute before booking accommodation, and making a call on the Tuesday or Wednesday depending on the weather.
Drop me an email if you’re interested.
Cheers,
    Janos
Janos Suto

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *