Just ideas at the moment, but we’re looking at some training trips to quarries. Partly for a bit of teaching, partly for a bit of end of season diving before we put the kit away for the winter.
Saturday 15th September will be a trip to underwater paradise that is Wraysbury.
Saturday 29th / Sunday 20th will either be Wraysbury or a weekend trip to Vobster depending on numbers and who is interested..
Do drop me a line if you’re interested in either or both of these.
Could you let me know:
- Which days you’re interested in (15th / 29th / 30th – let me know if you want to do just one, two, or all three.
- Whether you’re interested in teachin’ / learnin’ / or just havin’ fun dive.
- If teachin’, what you’re interested in teachin’
- If learnin’, what lessons you need.
- If just havin’ fun – well – no further info required.
Drop me an email if you’re interested, or nobble me down the pub on Wednesday!