Whilst some of us are hardy enough to dive in the depths of winter, every year Hellfins holds a splash in just as Spring arrives. This will be a great weekend of diving in sheltered and clear water with the ability to dust off some cobwebs, test out kit and potentially to get some lessons signed off, just as it (hopefully) starts to get a bit warmer.
This year splash in will be on the 25th/26th of April at Vobster in Somerset. The normal plan is that we head down on the Saturday morning for two days of diving, with a stay overnight and a good meal out.
It's quite a relaxed and friendly trip, and while most people go for both days, several people will go up for just the Saturday, just the Sunday or both. Costs will just be entry to Vobster, accommodation and any gas or kit hire.
If you are interested please drop me an email saying:
– Whether you would like to go for both days, just Sat, or just Sun.
– What your instructor qualification is, and if you'd like to teach.
– If you'd like any lessons signing off, and if so which.
– Whether you would like accommodation for the Saturday night.
– If you want a lift, or can offer a lift, and if so where from.
There might also be the potential to do the Dive Leader DP1 lesson – if you would like this please let me know as early as possible!