Molly’s engine needs to be flushed after every day of use. Fortunately this is super simple – you just need to plug in a hose pipe and turn the tap on. DO NOT START THE ENGINE.
Don’t drop it!
1. Find the bung. Carefully unscrew it. Don’t drop it in the water though!
Screw in the hose
2. Screw in the hose pipe.
3. Ready for the water…
4. Ask your glamorous assistant to turn on the water. DON’T TURN ON THE ENGINE
5. REALLY DON’T TURN ON THE ENGINE
6. Watch for the tell-tale
Don’t drop it
7. Screw the bung back in. Don’t drop it!
8. Give the engine a bit of a wash down afterwards
And wash the boat
9. And why not wash the rest of the boat too.
Remember: DON’T TURN THE ENGINE ON