We are a central London scuba diving club (based right next to Victoria station) but that doesn’t stop us getting out for a dive. We’re a friendly and active club who place the emphasis on safety and fun.
We’re a BSAC club and very proud of it. We welcome all divers from other agencies. You'll be in good company, lots of Hellfins first trained with other agencies.
- More diving – Sunday 26th August – Channel Diver May 13, 2018
- Cold and miserable rib trip. Attempts two and three: 14th / 15th July and 8th / 9th Septembernew May 11, 2018
- First class diver prep next Wednesday May 10, 2018
- Membership cards are here May 10, 2018
- Splash In Report April 24, 2018
- Take Two – “Three Wrecks and a Caravan” – Swanage 19/20 May April 19, 2018